Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Novak Djokovic dreams of winning Wimbledon title

For number two seed Novak Djokovic winning Wimbeldon Championship Title is still the primary goal inspite of his 32 matches winning streak  since start of the year. Novak Djokovic also defeated Rafael Nadal on clay court during his journey so far.

Djokovic won Australian Open in January and followed by three Masters titles in a row, and as said defeated world number one Rafa Nadal on clay court in Masters Open for the first time. Djokovic is filling the gap in world number one and second slot but eying the Wimbeldon Title this year.

He said, "My ambition is to be number one and my dream is to win Wimbledon title. These are the two things I've wanted the most”."In some ways the Davis Cup final against France has given me a lot of confidence," he said.He added, "It was the start of the great run I'm on and it was a huge match for us, a historical match. "It gave me a lot of energy, it was the best three days in my life as a tennis player, especially the Sunday when we won the Davis Cup.

Wimbledon Coverage On >> Wimbledon 2011, Wimbledon Schedule

No comments: