Thursday, May 7, 2009

Three cheers for you, Ma!

MA, THAT was the first thing that came to my mind, as I sat there alone at the platform... dad had just left for my hometown... I was in a new place, a new city…A destination that I had chosen for myself… I thought about a hundred things… about my new hostel... about my internship that was going to begin the next day, and I found myself coming back to Ma…
 
Back at home, I had struggled with her, packing in thing for my stay. In the afternoon, I managed to have a siesta, while my Ma meticulously wrote out a list of things she had packed and what to find where. She had woken me up an hour and a half later, with cookies and a hot cup of tea and we sat down in our garden talking about how fast life moves on. We had then moved over to other things, jumping from topic to topic, talking about a hundred million things.


More on: Three cheers for you, Ma!


Tags: , ,



No comments: